SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epiphone LP Standard WITHDRAWN

AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
I won’t bore you with why I am selling this - I need money fast for my wife’s health is the short story.
Anyway - £250 via ppg or bank transfer. I live in the arse end of nowhere in the Scottish highlands so I’m guessing a courier pick up arranged by buyer would be the best.
I bought this second hand so I can’t tell you it’s history. It plays well. Sounds as you’d expect it to. I’ve set it up and it stays in tune nicely. Quite a low action. Strings about a month old. I’ve never taken it out the house, but have given it a real playing at high volume over several months and it’s a lovely, warm LP with the sustain and bite you’d expect. 
There is a screw missing from one of the back plates and a ‘crack’ on the back of the neck by the nut, which is cosmetic. It wasn’t me, guv - honest!
I’ll take some more detailed pics in the daylight tomorrow -inc close ups of any ‘faults’ I find.
I’m looking for a quick sale as I’m trying to fund an essential journey.
Any questions welcome.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ugh3ti.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments