SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Carr Slant 6V 1x12 - £1000 (Preston, Lancs)

What's Hot
smigeonsmigeon Frets: 283
edited March 2018 in Amps £
I'm selling my Carr Slant 6V 1 x 12. It's in excellent nick and I've had it from new (bought from Sounds Great in September 2012 for £2,599). It's the current model. Reason it's in such good nick is that I've only taken it to a very few gigs - I usually use my Carr Viceroy which is already nicely battered, and I only kid glove the Slant to larger gigs where I think I can use the extra power.

I'd like £1,000 for it, please - I've priced this low to sell quickly as I need some PA gear.

I'm near Preston, Lancashire. Pick up only please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxkbx0yv4sx7vhq/Slant3.JPG?raw=1

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3313
    edited February 2018
    Jeez. That's astonishingly cheap for something of this quality.

I have to say, the cleans sound on these is superb.

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Absolute bargain!
  • I think if postage was an option that would already be gone ! GLWTS
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Ooooohhhh......
  • waysuwaysu Frets: 1
    Would love this but I'm about 2.5 hours away and not able to make it as far as Preston anytime soon. If you're up for meeting half way please give me a shout.
  • smigeonsmigeon Frets: 283
    Thanks all. I have indeed already received offers if I post it.

I'm holding off on those though. To be frank, I've never done a sale that way before, and I worry about what could go wrong. I'd far rather deal face-to-face and with cash (or immediate bank transfer).

I would, however, possibly, potentially be willing to meet half wayish (within limits). 
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    I had the 2x12 version of this....stunning amp.

Buy this!
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 896
    Great price!

I have the head.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 341
    Echo everyone else

great price
  • waysu said:
    Would love this but I'm about 2.5 hours away and not able to make it as far as Preston anytime soon. If you're up for meeting half way please give me a shout.
    There are guys in Texas who will drive 6 hours for some strings.  You could have this thing tomorrow evening!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    uncledick said:
    waysu said:
    There are guys in Texas who will drive 6 hours for some strings.  You could have this thing tomorrow evening!

Hi again all, Thanks for all the interest in this - but the offers so far (and there have been several!) have all involved either me couriering it, or driving half way down the country to meet up in a motorway service station or similar. I’m afraid I won’t do the former and am reluctant to do the latter. 

Please, someone make like @uncledick sez and just come to my place with cash or a bank transfer! Imagine you’re a Texan :-). I promise I’ll make you a cup of tea while you’re here (everybody knows that Texans love tea).

I’ll reply to the outstanding PMs tomorrow. Again, thanks for all the interest!

• Pm sent

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    Ooooh, how I would love this, just the wrong time of the month. Gorgeous bit of kit. If it's still around in 3 weeks I'll take it.
    A couple of folk have expressed an interest in picking the Slant 6V up when the weather settles down (or when they have some cash!) so I thought I'd just confirm it's still available... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    Pm'd
    Replied.
    Sold.
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 867
    Phew!