SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FOUND: Low Wattage Amp or Attenuator - Audio Kitchen Big Trees (or something else)

AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
edited March 2018 in Amps £
FOUND - kinda surprised, but hey, this forum has always been awesome so I shouldn't be too shocked. 

I'm looking to buy the Audio Kitchen The Big Trees amp/preamp. 

I had arranged to purchase one off of a chap on Gumtree and was about to pay for it when he disappeared and the listing was taken down. He hasn't responded to any further messages so I'm going to assume he either found someone else to buy it that was less effort for him or he decided to keep it. Considering the silence, I imagine it was the former. 

Anyway, I'm now stuck with a burning urge that I can't quench. So here I am. I'd also consider other amps, but I don't know whether I can afford the first three. I just thought I'd chance my arm in case anyone has a tatty Cornell Romany or Tone King Falcon they'd let go of for cheap. Also, the likelihood of someone owning a Benson Vinny they'd be willing to part with is...

...well...

...low. 

Tone King Falcon
Supro 1610RT Comet 
Cornell Romany
Tone King Ironman Mini II attenuator
Benson Vinny
Fryette Power Station 2

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments