SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Boss GE7

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 314
Anything out there? Looking to pay around £40, not really too bothered by year or origin!

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4727
    Hiya...I use a Boss GE7 in my pedal board and a Behringer EQ700 in a different board. Ok the Boss has a metal case and sliders are stiffer but tonally these are identical and if anything the EQ700 is fractionally quieter and although it has a plastic case its still very tough. You can buy a new EQ700 for around £25 and used from around £15. The other great little EQ pedal if you can find one used is a Danelectro fish and chips.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 314
    Hey mate, thanks for the advice - think I’ll still go Boss though as I trust them 100% for gigging and my Behringer experience has been 2 pedals out of 2 dying for no good reason!
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22236
    @jbdwales Gimme two hours and you can have mine for £42 posted :) I'll get pictures together once the kids are off to bed as I am being bugged for some Roblox game time now... 

@jbdwales Gimme two hours and you can have mine for £42 posted :) I'll get pictures together once the kids are off to bed as I am being bugged for some Roblox game time now... 
    Legend, thanks man! I’ve spent a lot of our snow days watching DinoTrux (half robot dinosaurs, half construction vehicles?) with our 4 month old so I feel your pain...
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22236
    @jdbwales Two snow days in a row followed by an all-dayer today with two mutants aged 8 and 6 has been a long old slog. Minecraft I quite enjoy. Roblox on the other hand is like having Piers Morgan jamming a cricket stump up my ass and then invoicing me for the act. 

Anyhow, the GE7! PM on the way...

And sorted, a great many thanks to the lovely chap that is @Heartfeltdawn ;