SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange Micro Terror & Loaded 1x10 Cab SOLD

benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited March 2018 in Amps £
Moving in with the missis so I'm getting shut of some bits. Will upload pics later today.

The MT is in good condition with no probs. I know it has its detractors on here but I have honestly loved playing it at home. Have also gigged it once or twice a couple of years back.

The cab houses a Celestion G12H-10? A quick google shows that there may be a newer version of this now but looking at the photos this doesn't seem to be that? Other than that I'm afraid I have no idea!!!

Feel free to ask any questions. TBH these are local collection only, I'm in East Lancashire but can travel within reason. Would prefer them to go together but happy to sell separately.

Micro Terror £40
Cab £80
Take the pair for £100
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not much love for them on here but I loved mine, used it as a backup at gigs and it worked well for that. I got rid of mine last year but i wouldnt mind replacing it, unfortunately you are too far away from me but if you would consider posting let me know. GLWTS
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Thanks matey. It may have sold to a friend locally and I’ve had another enquiry on here today. If it doesn’t go I’ll drop you a message. 
    How very rock and roll
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    SOLD elsewhere. Thanks for the interest guys. 
    How very rock and roll