SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedaltrain Jr, Carl Martin Pro Power & Mono M80 Club Pedalboard Case - £230 delivered

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 761
edited March 2018 in FX £
Hi all

Am downsizing my pedalboard so the Jr isn't needed anymore. Seems sensible to sell as a set as it all worked well together. This has been gigged but in generally very good condition:

Carl Martin Pro Power - Has two 350ma outputs for bigger Strymons etc as well as original box and extra power cables. I ran a couple of my overdrives at 12V from it but all outputs can be switched between 9V and 12V on the back. Bought as seemed better value than the Voodoo Labs plus had a higher current output. Current price of these is £109 new.

Pedaltrain Jr - Coupe of chips but generally clean and has original velcro on the top and power supply mounted correctly underneath. Also got some cable tidys underneath - got some extra if anyone is interested. These are £87 new, though that's with the flimsiest case known to man! Mine fell apart which is why I bought...

Mono M80 Club Pedalboard Bag - Proper heavy duty and still in good condition despite being lugged around to gigs and practices. The 'mono' lettering has flaked off the front but otherwise good condition. About a billion times more protection than the original case that came with the pedal train. These cost £140 new currently.

Any questions please let me know!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom