SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Squier Classic Vibe 60s telecaster in black NOW WITH PICS!

5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Looking to sell my 2013 Classic Vibe Tele in Black, with matching headstock. Apparently these were limited edition and only 250 were sold, just in 2013. Generally its in good condition with some minor marks on the back (some small bumps and a ding, which I've tried to show in photos), and the neck gloss sanded back to satin for smoother playing. 

Fitted with brass compensated saddles. I'll remove the SD QPB pickup and fit the original when it sells. 

It's a truly lovely guitar, and I'm sure I'll end up regretting selling it, but needs must! 

Ebay prices for the 60s CV custom seem to put it around £350 posted, so thought I'd try on here at that price and see if there's any interest. 

Live in Hemel Hempstead and work in London if anyone wanted to collect in person. 

Finally, and sorry for the delay, some pics - 

https://imgur.com/a/wuNX7

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4672
    I have the matching white on of these and it’s brilliant 
  • can you upload some pictures please :)?
  • 5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
    Sorry, I meant to take some photos yesterday but ended up being too busy. Will get some taken tonight. 
  • 5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
    Bump for pics.