SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Keeley 1962x JTM pedal in a box for trade.

soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
edited March 2018 in FX £

So I might have just done something really stupid and bought a pedal from Andertons and also bought exactly the same pedal from Reverb.com and while I really like it, I don't need 2 of them. 

So a brand new pedal.

Interested in trading for:

Analogman Beano Boost
Catalinbread Topanga

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
    edited March 2018
    Or £150 for a brand new pedal. Cost me £199 and not opened it. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • docbakerdocbaker Frets: 30
    you might find that andertons will take it back for a small restocking fee.
    -site:amazon.co.uk -site:ebay.co.uk... ditto for .com, the most powerful internet search filters
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
    I’ve been using the one from Andertons so thought it was maybe a bit cheeky to send them back the one I bought from reverb.com. No harm in asking I guess, especially if I then immediately spend it. Cheers. 

• docbakerdocbaker Frets: 30
    PMd
    -site:amazon.co.uk -site:ebay.co.uk... ditto for .com, the most powerful internet search filters