SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Boss Katana 100 (exclusive silver grill cloth edition)

TrudeTrude Frets: 914
In anticipation of an incoming Roland Blues Cube Artist, I'm offering my beautifully customised Boss Katana 100.  

Okay, so I only yanked off the stupid looking logo and gave it an Ampeg style grill cloth makeover....  =) Still, I think it's an improvement.  I still have the original Boss badge and logo should you want to re-attach them.

It has been gigged, so has the odd mark or two, but no tears or other nasties.  The speaker is nicely broken in.

Looking for £200 plus shipping for the amp.  I also have a Hotcovers padded cover which you can have for an extra £25.  I still have the original shipping box, so it will be well protected.  Or you can collect from Fareham (PO16)

Only selling because I can't get on with saved presets when it comes to amp/dirt channels in a gig situation.  I want to go back to a simpler 2ch setup with dedicated knobs, hence the Blues Cube.  Others seem able to make this work just fine, so I think this is just a personal preference thing.

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom