NGD Plastic Fantastic

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JEPBLEPJEPBLEP Frets: 188
    stonevibe said:
    JEPBLEP said:
    Ah man, I've been GASing over this exact one, particularly when I saw the price drop. How is the neck/playability? 
    It is a slim C profile neck, vintage frets and very, very low action. It is nice having decent truss rod on these modern versions and the neck joint is solid as a rock.

Easy to play, great for chords and easy to bend strings, even with the low action/vintage fret combination.

No rattles, dead spots or buzzing anywhere on the neck of mine, which surprised me as I was ready for a 'compromise' with this guitar, so was pleasantly surprised.

That sounds great - did you have a specific reason to go for the white over the black? I'm trying to figure out what the differences are over the controls layout, but other than that they look pretty identical.

What would you upgrade, if anything? In the price category it's generally the hardware/pickups, but they seem ok-ish? Looking at those controls I'm dying to put a couple of push-pull pots in there for more tonal diversity...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7162
    I'm going to leave mine stock as it plays well and sounds great already. I went for the Dual Tone as it has two sets of controls i.e one for each pickup
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom