Lancashire Guitar Show - Sunday 25th March

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14273
edited March 2018 in Guitar tFB Trader
http://www.mojoguitarshows.co.uk/lancashire-show---exhibitors.html

For further info click on the link - Sunday 25th March at Whitworth Civic hall (The Riverside) - Free on site parking

Plenty of new and used guitars, amps, pedals, spares etc etc

Guitars4You will have a stand - not sure what I'm taking yet - If you have an interest in any guitar listed on my web site (http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/)  let me know a day or so before hand and I can bring it along for evaluation, and hopefully a sale

Hope to see a few new faces and a few familiar faces as always
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24808
    Clashes with my birthday this year, so may not be able to make this one - though Ken Dixon has kindly offered me free admission :)
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14273
    tFB Trader
    Clashes with my birthday this year, so may not be able to make this one - though Ken Dixon has kindly offered me free admission :)
    and a cake - Happy Birthday if I don't see you Richard - then Haydock Park in May - See you soon
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Hmmmm ? may pop down, I find the ones outside of the North East one a bit more interesting, less no name cheap Chinese copy shite LOL
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    BGG said:
    Hmmmm ? may pop down, I find the ones outside of the North East one a bit more interesting, less no name cheap Chinese copy shite LOL

I've seen to many shows - always something worth looking at - but equally some crap - depends what you want/need and interested in - Small shows like this are a cross between e-bay meets car boot sale and a antique flea market - Some how cool - I still like them
    tFB Trader
    After the snowy weekend in the North East at the last guitar show,  let's hope for warmer climate in the Lancashire area - Hope to see a few familiar faces and indeed new faces - Recall good bacon butty at this venue
  • VwnutVwnut Frets: 1
    I've never been to one of these (not surprising since I only started playing 6 months ago).  Is it the type of place where cash talks, or is it fixed price marketing?  Just trying to weigh up if I need to raid the cash machine first :) I'll be looking for mainly accessories like pedals, and not bothered if they're second hand
    tFB Trader
    Vwnut said:
    I've never been to one of these (not surprising since I only started playing 6 months ago).  Is it the type of place where cash talks, or is it fixed price marketing?  Just trying to weigh up if I need to raid the cash machine first :) I'll be looking for mainly accessories like pedals, and not bothered if they're second hand
    no cash machine on the site  not sure where the nearest one is on the 'high street ' - cash can talk but I suppose it depends on what it is and which 'dealer' it is

generally okay on knick knacks, spares, pedals, parts etc etc - I don't have any pedals but others will - I always think something fun there for many

Nip in, say hi and let me know what you think - Mark
  • VwnutVwnut Frets: 1
    cheers Mark.  If we get there I'll come say hi