SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Custom Shop 62 Tele Custom Journeyman Relic 2018 - As New, Lake Placid Blue - SOLD

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9583
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
I guess it's just way the things work out sometimes...

I was 50 last year and searched high and low for a vintage '67 (birth year) guitar; I played what seemed like hundreds, and many of the originals were poor and off-the-scale expensive. I came to my senses in the end, and went back to my beloved Custom Shop Fenders for that special gift. After much much searching, travel and playing, I settled on this beauty. It was the first one, I fell in love with...

This gorgeous guitar was bought by me from John at Peach Guitars on 20th February 2018.
Here is my thread raving about it, with a few photos !

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/124946/nad-ncb-ngd-npd#latest

This is a beautiful guitar, with no issues, and is one of the most 'chimey' Teles Ive ever played. Gorgeous resonant tones, even acoustically. As new, with custom shop case and all the candy. Magnificent quartersawn neck which is mandatory on any top spec guitar for me personally. 

Original certificate, spec sheet available with it too.

Cost new £2999 in Feb this year !!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, why sell ?

Well, I've just sourced my dream guitar - a '67 Masterbuilt Tele, which is heavy relied (I LOVE my heavy relics !!!), with my ideal spec. I know Im gonna take a bath and a loss on this, but need the funds quickly !!!

Really open to offers on this as I have already committed to the Masterbuilt.

If you are after a Tele for life, THIS is one of the best options.

£2099 ppg give away price.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments