SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gretsch 6120 Duane Eddy signature

shefguitarshefguitar Frets: 206
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Didn’t think I would do this but up for sale is my Gretch 6120 at the frankly insane price of £1,200. It’s a 1998 pre-Fender Duane Eddy signature model. It’s had a couple of mods - I’ve added a Bareknuckle Half Note P90 in the neck and a Black pickguard. The original pickup and pickguard are included as well as the original Gretsch hard case. The photos below show a couple of stickers on the guitar. They haven’t been on long and I removed one yesterday and it came off easily and the finish is unmarked.

As with all the pre-Fender Gretches the electrics would benefit from upgrading to CTS pots etc. The current ones work fine with just a bit of scratchiness when turning the master volume and switching pickups. Otherwise, the guitar plays great with no issues.

Link to pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/bKl8k

Iˋm based in Sheffield. Would prefer collection or meet within reasonable distance but could courier if necessary.

£1,200 OVNO.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14302
    tFB Trader
    wow - that is a good price for someone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    edited March 2018
    That's a steal! Absolute bargain for someone! GLWS.
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1739
    edited March 2018
    Cool n a fair price.
     good luck with the sale 
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    Wow if I wasnt in selling mode I'd have that in a heartbeat,  great price for a great guitar.
  • shefguitarshefguitar Frets: 206
    On hold pending trade. Thanks for all the comments and enquiries.