SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Diamond Tremolo

ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
edited March 2018 in FX £
As per the title, looking for a good condition Diamond Tremolo to finish the board off!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9574
    Ooo, I got a Custom Black one which was a custom order... :)

• ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    Just ordered a Sonar Haha! Out of interest how much would you ask for it? If I sell up a few more things I might be tempted...
    ragingben said:
    Just ordered a Sonar Haha! Out of interest how much would you ask for it? If I sell up a few more things I might be tempted...
    Mate, I've owned a lot of trems, and this is one of the best and most stable. Ive also owned quite a few Diamond pedals and they are over engineered and quality. I've ordered 3 custom ones from Aimish at Diamond.

Anyway, how does £129 posted (Special Delivery) sound ?
    As tempting as it is it is probably gonna be a no I'm afraid - I'll see how the Sonar goes and come back to you if I'm not feeling it. Looks lovely in black mind.
    ragingben said:
    As tempting as it is it is probably gonna be a no I'm afraid - I'll see how the Sonar goes and come back to you if I'm not feeling it. Looks lovely in black mind.
    Nor probs mate...

I can guarantee you'll be back... having tried the Sonar ;)
    Haha we'll see... I think if I'd gone Diamond I wouldn't have scratched the Sonar itch so would have ended up buying one anyway, but now I'm developing a Diamond itch too!