SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale, Epiphone Les Paul Standard. Photos now added. SOLD.

robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3507
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
£170,

Mahogany set neck, Mahogany body, long neck tennon, Grover tuners, Black with cream aging plastics.
Has a few small dings under scratch plate, blooming in the finish on the Epiphone logo on the head stock, other wise in lovely condition. Serial number check brought back this,

Your guitar was made at the
Samick Plant, Korea
on September, 2002
Production Number: 12483

Its a very decent bit of kit, weighs 8.6 lbs, plays lovely with nice low action, I only wish I could get a Strat that plays so nicely, I am only selling this because I want to fund another guitar (Strat) and this wont give me Strat tones. The Rosewood neck actually looks like Rosewood, it will darken if it is oiled but I always prefer a lighter colour to the fretboard so I only ever cleaned it. Guitar is set up beautifully. Intonation is spot on , action is spot on. Collection only or post at your own risk, if collected I will throw in a little Fender 10G amp, stand, lead and pics. I can send more pics and you are welcome to come and have a look and a play. In Suffolk, Just outside Eye. Priced to sell ,£170. I would much rather collection than posting but I could meet somewhere so long as its not too far away.

Some pics here in this thread but I will get some more tonight.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/127686/epi-les-paul-with-long-neck-tennon#latest
A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom