SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Ryan Jarman Fender thing. Mus-uar?

What's Hot
VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
I want one of these. Or I want to make one. Either way.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Jagstang

• punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
    Good luck man, they're getting so hard to find. I was lucky enough to find one a while back which i adore, but haven't seen one since. 

If you're not bothered about it being a Squier, Harley Benton have a similar thing. 

https://m.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_ms_60_vw_ltd_edition.htm?o=38&search=1521451382
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    edited March 2018
    I think I'm just down for weird Fender offsets that aren't Jags or Jazzmasters, they're pretty big-bodied guitars and I'm not a tall, lanky Thurston-Moore type and can't really pull it off. I had a Cyclone (loved it), a Toronado (stock pick ups were horrible) and I've got a Telemaster which I'll probably sell soon.
  • These are great. Lucky enough to be friends with the Jarmans and they couldn't be more passionate about gear ha. Ryan originally sketched this as his answer to the jagstang when he was younger. Tours with these stock too
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4144
    I’ve got one of the Jarman basses, pretty damn cool - and a gorgeous colour!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14496
    How keen are you on having a troublesome vibrato? The Fender Duosonic HS might suffice. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Thanks for the input everyone, I've decided I'm going to go full Parts-Uar and make something of my own. Eventually I'll post something grotesque with a reverse headstock and a bigsby.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14496
    A reverse Bigsby? That could prove interesting. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    Excellent! I like an unusual build thread!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• JD50JD50 Frets: 660
    These are great. Lucky enough to be friends with the Jarmans and they couldn't be more passionate about gear ha. Ryan originally sketched this as his answer to the jagstang when he was younger. Tours with these stock too
    Do you know what/If there are still plans to bring these out In  different colours?
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    There’s one for sale on a Facebook page right now
    DrBob said:
    That's the one that's just sold on Ebay. I've really warmed to the idea of making my own, might buy the Bullet Mustang and then mod the hell out of it. Maybe see if @rexter fancies prettying it up...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    VJIves said:
    DrBob said:
    That's the one that's just sold on Ebay. I've really warmed to the idea of making my own, might buy the Bullet Mustang and then mod the hell out of it. Maybe see if @rexter fancies prettying it up...
    Yeah: I fancied sticking a jazzmaster Mastery trem on a Mustang.  Opinion was divided as to whether the body would be thick enought to take it, but I fancy having a go one day (or paying someone who knows what they're doing to have a go for me)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JD50 said:i
    These are great. Lucky enough to be friends with the Jarmans and they couldn't be more passionate about gear ha. Ryan originally sketched this as his answer to the jagstang when he was younger. Tours with these stock too
    Do you know what/If there are still plans to bring these out In  different colours?
    Unsure, but Ryan has a fiesta red one which suggests possibly