SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tom Anderson Hollow Drop Top Classic S - sold

What's Hot
thetomskthetomsk Frets: 98
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Hi

A Tom Anderson Guitarworks Hollow Drop Top Classic S for sale.

A 2010 model so a "Wedgie" with HSS pickups, coil split and add bridge switch makes this guitar hilariously versatile and easily covers pretty much anything you can throw at it.

Imagine the highest quality fender....and then exceed every expectation.

one or 2 wee dings....One on the headstock which it got when i was taking it out of the case to take the pics....(muppet) one on the underside edge(very difficult to photograph...i tried) and a couple of tiny ones on the bottom edge. None through the finish.

Spec is as follows

Guitar Model: Hollow Drop Top Classic
Body Wood: Flame Maple Top on Alder
Body Finish: Tobacco Burst with Binding
Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple, Rosewood Fretboard
Neck Finish: Matching Headstock, Satin Back
Neck Back Shape: Even Taper
Nut Width: 1 11/16 in
Frets: Heavy
Hardware Color: Chrome
Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
Pickups: SC1 SC1 HF2
Pickguard: White Pearloid
Switching: 5 Way, Add Bridge, Splitter
Strings: .010-.046 Elixir strings
Buzz Feiten Tuning System: Checked

Trades are fine, no Gibson or Fender with preference being a Suhr Std HSH or TA drop top or Angel(ambitious on the angel i know).

I'm based in Dunblane Central Scotland and am happy to post equally happy for cash on collection.

In terms of price, £1900. Ive done the maths and that is less than 55% of the new cost of a solid white with the same spec.

Any questions, let me know, any specific pics required, let me know and include an email address and i'll ping them out as fast as i can.

Cheers

Pics are available at the following link.

www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/tom-anderson-hollow-drop-top-classic-s/1291307805
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments