Incoming NGD Supro content

What's Hot
jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12351
Been of the GAS roundabout for a couple of years and then this happened.

Delivered tomorrow, I'm excited!

"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    Excellent choice, I was tempted by this when the price drop happened, but I already have the single pickup version.
    Happy NGD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12351
    To be honest it was either this or the red single pickup Belmont with the trem, I’m in that slight panic state of wondering if I’ve made the right choice....
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    edited March 2018
    I too fell for the Supro temptation, for me it was one of the blue Westburys Andertons are knocking out cheap, with the two gold foils.  Looks like an interesting guitar, hope it plays as good as it looks.
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yes I was looking at those, they look lovely and the gold foils sound brill. I got it from guitar guitar, the finance deals are too tempting. There were too many to choose from all at the same price so was hard to make the decision.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    They are really cool looking guitars, like the look of them a lot.
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    I was really tempted by the white single pickup one as well. So many guitars, so little time. Or space. Or money. Or wifely tolerance....
    edited March 2018
    Yes too many guitars too little money, mine arrived yesterday and apart from sharp fret ends which I was surprised about it is great, It sounds rather like a semi acoustic. Especially in the middle position It plays nicely and sounds suitably vintage.

Gratuitous pic here - 

Edit - At the end of the day when I play it I still think to myself, "Its nice but it's not a Tele...."

"OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @jonnyburgo ; that's a shame, feel free to send it over to me and I'll see if it feels like a Tele.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Send me that Gretsch in your profile pic first and we will get the ball rolling ;)
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    I’ve just taken delivery of a Hampton (the three pickup one). Really lovely guitar. Nicely put together, love the neck and the gold foils sound great. And it looks ace. Pics when I’m at my laptop but v impressed so far. It may trigger a strat sell off...
    @jonnyburgo Touche! How are you getting on with the Supro now?

@kjdowd I loved the Hampton that I tried, thought it was a great guitar, loads of sounds in it. Happy NGD
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771
    Yes too many guitars too little money, mine arrived yesterday and apart from sharp fret ends which I was surprised about it is great, It sounds rather like a semi acoustic. Especially in the middle position It plays nicely and sounds suitably vintage.

Gratuitous pic here - 

Edit - At the end of the day when I play it I still think to myself, "Its nice but it's not a Tele...."

Try HB sized filtertrons in there... you'll be a convert
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1739
    They do look cool.
    I must admit I was tempted after seeing them on andertons youtube channel recently but I held back.