SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD! Multiple pedals for sale. Chase Bliss, Timmy, EHX.

What's Hot
TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10209
edited April 2018 in FX £
Hi all. I've got some pedals for sale. 

I've got a Chase Bliss Brothers. Boxed, in great condition. £290 insured & delivered. SOLD!!!

I've also got a Faves Switch from Chase Bliss. It's in perfect working order and comes with the TRS cable I got with it. It has a scratch on the side. £45 posted. I'll do the Brothers, the Faves and the cable  for £340. SOLD!

This next one is for a Paul Cochrane Timmy in Black. I've no idea what version or anything. Perfect working order, some minor cosmetic marks here and there. No original box. £150 delivered. SOLD

I've got a EHX Holy Grail Max boxed with the power supply in perfect working order  for £100 delivered. SOLD

And lastly, I've got a Soul Food in good condition but some minor cosmetic marks as you can see. Great working order. No original box. £55 delivered. SOLD

I've had multiple deals with people on here, all positive. I am awaiting my feedback profile to be made but if you want proof of my integrity you can check my ebay profile on request. I prefer Paypal gift, but if you want to use Goods & Services that's fine, you'll just have to add the 3.5% on top of the final price.

Feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments