SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Diverse fixed bridge/traditional trem guitar.

Hi All,

I am looking for something nice and diverse - by that I am meaning something for example with twin humbuckers, or bucker and singles, 5 way switch, with coil tap would be ideal. Something that can happily move between heavy rock/metal to bluesy crunch and so on. Don't really want anything with a floyd as I cant be bothered with the string change hassle. I am too old for that now ;)

I am thinking of something along the lines of a fixed or standard bridge Ibanez - such as an SA series or something similar. I dont have a great budget - £350 but can part trade and add cash for something nice if you fancy one of my trade options. Chapman ML3 Traditional in natural available, or possibly Gibson LPJ.

There are some great sales going on at the moment at Andertons and PMT - but I thought before I go into a shop, I would check on here in case one of you lot has something perfect stashed away somewhere. . . .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom