Installing CIOKS DC10 Underneath Pedaltrain Metro 16

AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
So I've been mocking up a pedalboard on a Pedaltrain Metro 16, when I realised it's a flat board and won't fit a CIOKS DC10 or the Empress Buffer I'm going to use underneath. I've been doing some Googling for larger rubber feat to elevate the board higher from the floor, but I can't find anything. I think I'm also going to need to weld another piece of supporting aluminium so that the DC10 and Empress Buffer can have something to rest on. Has anyone else done this or figured out another solution? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    You could use a Cioks DC5 and a GigRig Isolator or two. 
  • Ooh, I never thought of adding an Isolator to a different power supply. I don't know whether one output from the DC5 would be enough thought to power the remaining pedals though. I'd have to work it out. And to be honest, I don't particularly want to spend €140 on a DC5 and then another €70 on an Isolator when I already have an excellent power supply that covers what I need. 

• be cheaper to buy a pedal train jr?

• I had initially gone with the Junior, but I don't have a tremendous amount of space and I was trying to reduce the board size down. 

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2431
    I recall one member here had a similar problem with the power supply being too deep so he bought some black rubber chair leg feet (or something similar) and glued them over the Pedaltrain feet to raise the board height. A DC5 is 31mm deep and just fits below. A DC10 is about 43mm deep so needs secondary feet that are at least 12mm (half inch) taller than the Pedaltain ones.
  • Jimbro66 said:
    I recall one member here had a similar problem with the power supply being too deep so he bought some black rubber chair leg feet (or something similar) and glued them over the Pedaltrain feet to raise the board height. A DC5 is 31mm deep and just fits below. A DC10 is about 43mm deep so needs secondary feet that are at least 12mm (half inch) taller than the Pedaltain ones.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I'm thinking of. I found someone on Reddit who did that.