Worth a pop? (NAD)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    @ICBM Dropper Resister sounds right, that's the description he gave :)

@dazzajl I think it might have been Marlin talking about them in an old thread that put them on my radar.. seem to recall something like that!

@jezwynd Well I have been threatening to get a footstool for some time... 

I actually mentioned that I had an amp being repaired.. it's an old one that I got just before a previous band broke up 6yrs ago and has sat in the cupboard since then...  
    And then I hid it behind a chair for good measure. Problem is it's a very unique looking amp.. if it was a Marshall or something it wouldn't be a problem as she knows I've had/got some... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7884
    edited July 2018
    These are great and versatile amps. I’ve picked a few up over the years. There was a 1x12, a 2x10 (quite rare), and a 2x12. Plus, 72 Coup head. 

Base model was around £1k new, they’re stupidly good value used.  Better and more versatile than a Fender Hot Rod.  Designed by James Brown who also built the Peavey Classic series.  The Koupe 36 is an evoloution of the Peavey Classic 30, but with excellent reverb, and fab OD tones.  
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Just picked it up. Finally after almost 5 months it has arrived fit working at my abode :)

He replaced the 5w dropper resister with a 7w.