Cheapo temporary board power suggestions?

SnagsSnags Frets: 5417
I've done a whoops.  My board is normally powered by a pair of Diago Micropower units + daisy chains, having been formed by amalgamating two separate boards.  Courtesy of the iffy CE recall (see here) I've just sent them both back, not realising that it could be 4-5 weeks rather than days before the replacements arrive.

In an ideal world I need to power my board this weekend and next weekend.  That's 12 devices (11x standard 9v pedals and 1x9v loop switcher at 240ma).

Whilst it's annoying, I don't mind dropping £30 or so on something to tide me over and then relegate it to "spare board" status (or, if it's good, relegate the Diagos). But I don't want to splash out heavy money when I should be getting two perfectly adequate units back in due course.

Does anyone have any recommendations for possible units? Amazon reviews on cheapo stuff aren't always entirely reliable!

My alternative plan is just to rip the pedals I absolutely have to use off the main board and stuff some batteries in them, but that's a bit of a PITA too.

Grr.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom