Advice on where I can play a guitar when I don't have mine

What's Hot
Hi guys, this is my first post here so I'll introduce myself.

I'm a 21 y/o guitarist in the UK. I own quite a lot of music equipment, including 3 guitars and having just moved to a new city and into temporary accomodation in a shared room to find work, I left my stuff at home. I've been here for about a month and have had such an urge to make music it's killing me xD I used to play every day without a break for at least 4 years and it's like I constantly have something on my chest I need to get off. I guess it's like being super horny and not being able to let it out, if you know what I mean. 

I expect I wont have my guitars up here for about another month, as I'm not in work and even if I start in the next week, it will take a while to settle into it all before I have a place of my own. Now and again I go to the local PMT music store in Bristol, (which is great by the way. one of the coolest guitar stores I've visited in England) but if I keep going there to play guitar for 2 hours twice a week, I expect I'll start p****** people off eventually. Especially if I never buy anything haha. I've also gone to a few jam nights and used someone else's guitar which is all well and good in it's own right but not the same as getting some proper practice in and I'm noticeably too rusty to play live with strangers and don't feel comfortable going to these nights all the time. Need a drink to get up there usually  :o

You guys have any idea where else I can go to play a guitar in the mean time? It's not safe to leave my expensive shit in a tiny hostel room while I go to work and I really don't wanna wait over a month to practice because I've got stuff I need to work on before my music course starts. Such a weird problem, I know, but I just wanna play guitar maynnn.  :#

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments