SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS semi hollow body 335 style guitar -white star price drop £100

TimberGTimberG Frets: 50
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
got this in a trade deal was going to keep it but I have too many guitars which I don't play around the house I have looked on line and asked on here and can't find too much about them.

its a white star 335 style guitar semi hollow body with twin humbuckers it's built very well for a Chinese made guitar and plays nice too neck is fairly chunky but not to chunky would say it's more a D profile than anything else.

pickups are fairly good output albeit not named, gold hardware, tuners are fairly good quality as well 

looks to be mahogany laminated top back and sides with maple although could be wrong 

i have replaced the strings, nice fret work as the fret ends are dressed and not sharp

looking to get £120 would prefer collection from Northampton as I do not have a box for this at all so reluctant to post 

any ny questions please PM me

https://i.imgur.com/FVL06se.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vB9aj00.jpg

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 611
    edited March 2018
    @TimberG what is the telecaster on the right in the images? Looks a beaut.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimberGTimberG Frets: 50
    @notanon that is a parts aster I put together a couple years ago mahogany body with a flame maple Vaneer with a flame maple neck, spertzel locking tuners and tone rider vintage pickups hand lacquered with nitro sounds awesome not to blow my own trumpet
    Bump
    Bank holiday bump and price drop to £100 
    Bump