Stickers!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    edited April 2018
    I have a couple of spare Reverb stickers you're welcome to have, & I might have some others knocking around somewhere - I'm in Southgate so not far from you (& we have our band practice in Barnet too).  
    Which overweight middle aged lawyer from Barnet are you.... as that doesn't really help to narrow it down?! (I might even know you or your firm)lolk dude
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    PVO_Dave said:
    @JerkMoans packing for our move next week and found these:

Happy to pop them in the post tomorrow if you want them? 
    Oh yes!!! ESPECIALLY the mighty DARKNESS!!!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Voxman said:
    I have a couple of spare Reverb stickers you're welcome to have, & I might have some others knocking around somewhere - I'm in Southgate so not far from you (& we have our band practice in Barnet too).  
    Which overweight middle aged lawyer from Barnet are you.... as that doesn't really help to narrow it down?! (I might even know you or your firm)lolk dude
    I’m the type that prances about with a wig on my head... based in the Temple \m/ back atcha ;)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Wow: massive resurgence of interest in this worthy project.  Looks like there's gonna be an exciting update for stickered Les Paul case fans later this week!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    JerkMoans said:

Anyone else miss LWAG? :)
    edited April 2018
    LuttiS said:
    JerkMoans said:

Anyone else miss LWAG?
    What happened to him/her?! Flounce, or did @TTony  or the other forum demigods wield the Devastating  Banhammer?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Oh yeah baby!  The Art and Culture project proceeds apace, honourable mentions this week to @Voxman and @PVO_Dave for furthering the aesthetic experience.  Top pretty much covered, sides filling up nicely and started on the base, too. 

Following my other thread I fear I'm going to have to spring for a controversial tube of Big bends Nut Sauce, just so's I can get one of those stickers slapped on the ol' case.

Pictures.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Have you thought of getting a jar of Mellow Birds from Poundland and soaking the label off? Either that, or the lid off a Fray Bentos pie. :)
    Thanks to @streethawk and @punchesjudy the art project proceeds apace with, amongst other honourable mentions, Big Bends Nut Sauce and Mojo Pickups stickers proudly rampant.

Still plenty of space to fill if anyone else has sticky clutter to be rid of, and while I wait and wait and wait for Peach to get my pre-ordered Hudson Broadcast in stock...

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom