SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S or F/T Zach myers prs se in vintage sunburst willing to trade for jimi hendrix mim strat

riccosuabericcosuabe Frets: 3
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Hi, 
  I have a zach myers prs signature se in vintage sunburst for sale which im selling to get a jimi hendrix strat,or would just do a straight swap for one.im after the MIM one in either the black or olympic white.if its a trade it would need to not be a huge distance to travel to from newcastle (unless your willing to drive here), and postage wise i dont know if im really comfortable posting as its in a prs gig bag which i dont think would offer much support even if boxed so pickup would be preferable.. Sale wise im after £550 ono,and as stated the jimi strat is all im after so thats the only trade i would be interested in.
thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi there,

I know you said a Jimi strat is all you're interested in, but how about a MIM classic player 50s? Lovely to play and you can get some great Hendrix tones out of it!
  • Sorry bud i already own quite a few usa and Mim strats that i can get the tone from, its more for the reverse headstock and bridge that im after it for (and being a massive jimi fan) 
  • No worries!
  • Bump
  • Bump