Comments

• It's in Newcastle. That's cutting edge

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    its a Vintage VRS :-) near enough 

P and V are very close together on a Geordie keyboard so easy mistake to make 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14303
    tFB Trader
    I like the lack of . and , as well as other forms of grammar that would have made it far easier to read as well as a price of 400 but not sure in what currency although I suspect £ sterling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Pedantic.
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    edited March 2018
    Unclear what you mean here - by putting 'Vintage' in quotes indicates you think that's the part which is incorrect, which it isn't. It's a Vintage. Did you think they meant vintage as in old?

Whether or not they should call it a PRS when 'PRS-style' is technically more accurate is hardly Earth-shattering misrepresentation. People call non-Fender Strat-style guitars Strats all the time. Nobody seems to mind too much. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33803
    Unclear what you mean here - by putting 'Vintage' in quotes indicates you think that's the part which is incorrect, which it isn't. It's a Vintage. Did you think they meant vintage as in old?

Whether or not they should call it a PRS when 'PRS-style' is technically more accurate is hardly Earth-shattering misrepresentation. People call non-Fender Strat-style guitars Strats all the time. Nobody seems to mind too much. 
    I think you are overthinking it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom