SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nothing to see here - sell yer Jag to the other fella

What's Hot
benecolbenecol Frets: 400
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Stand down - found one.

Just had a Reverb purchase fall through on me (don't ask), so I've got a grand sat, and am jonesing for a USA Jaguar. A Johnny Marr or AV65 by choice, but also an AVRI. Anyone got owt?
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moogie72moogie72 Frets: 78
    The fender pros a mint too, if your non fussed about the rhythm circuit. I have an olive with maple neck. Amazing build. One of my faves
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 400
    @moogie72 I really liked the one I played, but the non-rocking bridge breaks my heart! Plus my tele and strat have maple necks - it's got to be rosewood! Killer colour scheme on yours though - best new colour Fender have put on a guitar in years I reckon.

On a different note, always encouraging to get a LOL in the Classifieds. Cheers for that anonymous funny guy. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Where were you a month ago?! I ended up sending mine to Greece, although to be fair the guy was very pleased I did. Was a reet PITA sorting all the packaging and having to drive through the snow to drop it off because the courier couldn't make it. I think I even advertised on here?

It was a sunburst 62 AVRI, by the way...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • moogie72moogie72 Frets: 78
    Yes! The antique olive is by far the best they have sprayed in a longtime, my mate says it’s begging for a custom camo pick guard! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom