SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS CE24 & Scalloped strat

What's Hot
finest1finest1 Frets: 94
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
"fender" scalloped strat

another guitar i'm downsizing.
i came up with this project idea in the year 1999. i wanted to try a scalloped neck like Yngwie malmsteen. it took me up to 2007 to finally get the parts and have it built.

fender mexican body
warmoth USA factory scalloped satin maple neck (new not used)
50's style headstock
earvana nut
22 medium jumbo frets
USA fender pickguard with sheilding
Dimarzio pickups 2x HS-3 and 1 x HS-2
action, low

reason for sale, i just can't get on with scalloped neck! ironic as i lusted after this project for years. over the years i did try to get used to it, but it just never happened. i've finally convinced that this guitar is just sitting in its case for only once a year to come out.

£700

i have a video if you want to see and hear it, PM me

PRS standard satin 2005 20th anniversary

guitar is in very good condition. all electrics working. neck straight, no buzzing or choking when played,  such a nice guitar, but i just don't play it.

some things to point out: 

fretwear on first 4 frets. having said that i set it up to real low action and it still plays well

surface laquer crack under pickups

pickup ring cracked

i don't play it as the neck is too narrow for me. i prefer CE22 necks.  its just been sitting here in my collection doing nothing.

up for trades with a CE22 (depending)

£1000

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• finest1finest1 Frets: 94
    BH bump!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    HI , im a bit confused as to how you can say the PRS is in very good condition when it has fret wear, broken Pickup rings, laquer crack and not to mention the massive amount of wear by the pickups?? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • finest1finest1 Frets: 94
    BH Bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PRS is now SOLD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom