Fender Custom Shop 2011 Closet Classic Pine Stratocaster Pro Electric Guitar

VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
Been offered one of these strats for my Guthrie Charvel - anyone had one or got any info on them? Decent trade?
For info - I am not a fan of vintage trems so I lean towards Suhrs etc but the trem on this looks more modern - just don't know much about these guitars
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    A friend of mine is probably going to be buying one soon (it's in his home town in Portugal so I imagine it's not the same one you've been offered) - he played it when he was last back home and was waxing lyrical to me about it - he currently uses a Suhr Modern which he is trying to sell in order to get it, if that tells you anything.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    yes a buddy of mine has one and he never stops raving about it..reckons its the perfect blend between modern and vintage.considering he has an original mid 60's,i take that as very high praise..id be all over it personally.
  • The bodies were a bit of a 4 piece jigsaw if I recall and they were about 1700 new. They had good pickups and big frets. They did one in copper and I really really wanted one, but missed out.
    i have a pro from the following year and it’s an excellent guitar so if that’s anything to go by I’d jump on it
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Thanks guys :)