SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Trade - Fender Road Worn Player Strat - For Les Paul

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
edited May 2018 in Guitars £

Looking to part with my Fender Road Worn Player Strat. Its got the Texas Special pickups in it which really do sound great. I love this strat and tried a bunch of the US standards and deluxes costing double and picked this one out because it felt and sounded nicest and most 'stratty'. I've now got a Tom Anderson Strat which has HSH with coild splits in so its super versatile for functions stuff.

Looking for a Les Paul Standard, ideally with a 60's neck (thats the thinner one right?) in something like a honey burst would be ideal. I'm pretty flexible with most of that stuff though.

Trade value I'd put at around £600ish, Can obvs add some cash on top.

RRP was £1055 when it was released, its now been replaced by the Road worn 50's and 60's guitars which are £1085 in GAK.

Came with an awful softcase that broke instantly, will include my slightly haggard hardcase with it for free. Does the job protecting it.

Feel free to come round and try it out. I'm Based in Brighton.

Here's a review on it from Guitarist - http://www.musicradar.com/…/fender-road-worn-player-stratoc…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom