Every cloud, and all that...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Right, who said Jehovah?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Interestingly, the wife, who was in the house a couple of doors down at the time, said she also saw them and they didn't go to every house. I can only make the assumption that the ones they missed out have previously told them to fuck off and don't bother coming back.
    They also record which addresses contain people who already have a religion, whether that be a mainstream form of Christianity, or any other established religion such as Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc. Once they've established that. they leave that address alone until there is evidence that new residents are there. They are less bothered with prising people out of a religion, than they are with enticing people of no religion into the Watchtower organisation. I don't think they take "Satanism" too seriously because they know people will say it to shock or otherwise discomfort them, whereas if you're Catholic, CofE, Baptist or whatever and you can argue from that viewpoint, they'll put you down as having a "faith of some kind" and then leave you alone.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ClashmanClashman Frets: 176
    I hear you knocking but you can't come in is what I I would play through the letterbox..
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14592
    Iamnobody said:
    You should have answered the door naked and invited them inside...
    ... then, asked 'em what they intend to do about your package.

Just for good measure, call indoors, inviting some unseen person whether the goat is tied down yet?

Seriously, though, all you need to do is invite 'em in to pray with you in accordance with your beliefs. They already know that you are not a member of their club. Their rules will oblige them to make their excuses and leave quietly.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom