SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(ALL SOLD) Fender USA Strat , Mustang Bass, Gretsch ( Picture Heavy)

AlexOAlexO Frets: 1099
edited April 2018 in Guitars £
Having a spring-clean on guitars I don't need or play enough.

Think I've priced them fair. 

Based in South Manchester.

- Fender USA Standard Stratocaster 2014. £650

Excellent condition one tiny ding and hardly any Fret Wear. It's a really great sounding and playing guitar. CS 50s pickups. Fender Hard case and all the case candy most of it unopened.

I find 2 tone Sunburst extremely boring as a colour thats the only reason for sale.

- Fender Mustang Bass in Sonic Blue. (Rosewood Board) £385

Recently purchased this to play bass in a band which didn't last very long. Hence the sale. 
Short Scale bass and feels guitar like to play.
I purchased it off a mate who plays in a rather popular band who has a deal with Fender, so it's had a good set up and comes with some fancy Motown strings??
Has the faded remains of where he wrote some lyrics on the back of it.I've not tried to get it off but I'm sure it will come out.

Gretsch G5420 T Fairline Blue £500 

Had this for sale on a separate thread so can remove if a issue (admin) but thought it would be easier to keep everything together.

Picked up a brand new Gretsch G5420T last week from my local PMT after taking a new Bass back I didn't end up needing.

I tried loads of guitars and had about 1400 to spend and this ended up being my favourite guitar I tried on that day! 
Condition like new.  Great guitars these and have a White Falcon at home which isn't a million miles better TBH. 

https://imgur.com/a/ABfKY
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments