SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) Fractal AXE FXII XL+ , MFC-101 Mk 3 , XTN4 Extension Switch

dealmakerdealmaker Frets: 18
edited April 2018 in Amps £
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5299436948

Selling my Fractal Rig. Its as New condition - never been out of my home studio - only put into the rack once (with rack ear protectors) and never moved since.  The MFC-101 comes with the very desirable matching XTn-4 extension switch - giving you 4 extra switches (I use them to select different Scene's within a patch - but they can be set to do anything you want) 

Total Price £1795 - plus postage at cost.

If someone pays the asking price I will throw in the set of the latest Kicktags uni-surrounds and a full selection of tiles etc - to the value of £200.    

I can also throw in the French Oak - handmade 2U rack for the AXE if the buyer wants it (cost £100) - but they will need to pick up entire postage as its quite heavy. 

Location is Morpeth Northumberland.

Would not want to trade for any amps (too many already) - might do a P/X - cash either way for:

Nice Custom Shop Strat
Yamaha SG2000/3000 (mint only)
Gibson Les Paul Custom '68 Re-issue (only a 68 due to the neck) 
Nik Huber (any)
Frank Hartung (any)
Knaggs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments