SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

The Creamery Sweet 74 strat bridge pickup £20 SOLD

What's Hot
musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
edited September 2016 in Guitars £
£20 posted in the UK The wire is a bit unorthodox. I had clipped one of the leads and then swapped the wires around for use elsewhere. When i did this i was short of wire and had to improvise, so it's two soldered together with tape over the joint. Easy to replace, but it worked fine so i left it as is. From the manufacturer's site: A higher output vintage Strat pickup set with a combination of Alnico 3 & 5 magnets custom staggered to suit your neck radius. Still with great clarity & definition, the classic Strat pickup tones are boosted by the higher output and rounded with the custom staggered poles. A warmer bridge pickup due to the overwind & custom Alnico 3 magnets really takes you into crunchy blues territory, great for breaking up an amp. Match this with the slightly hotter-than-normal middle & neck pickups gives you a sweet set great for that '70s blues rock voice. Scatter wound with wax potted coils and custom staggered Alnico 3 & 5 magnets. Medium output. Vintage grey bottom flatwork. Vintage style cloth covered lead wire. A great Stratocaster bridge pickup. Photobucket Pictures Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures Images and Photos
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments