SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD on EBay FS:Fat Jimmy C1270 and C1025 Speakers

JonPJonP Frets: 48
edited April 2018 in Amps £
Fat Jimmy C1270 - 8 ohm - speaker - absolutely brand new - only opened to take photos.

I bought two of these - one for my Deluxe reverb and one for my Princeton Reverb. I also bought a Fat Jimmy C1025 which I actually prefer in the Princeton so I have a "spare" C1270. Fantastic speaker with genuine "vintage fender" feel and sound. Said to be as good - or better - than the Jupiter speakers used by many of the boutique builders.

It actually cost quite a bit to get these over to the UK with import duty, VAT etc so looking for £100 plus £10  including postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JonPJonP Frets: 48
    edited April 2018
    Fat Jimmy C1025 - Fantastic Speaker - superb to get a bit more out of a Princeton reverb. Made by WGS and very similar to Jupiter 10SC Ceramic. Fat Jimmy have "improved" on the Jupiter. Great vintage sound and adds a bit of volume compared to stock speaker. £60 including postage. Brand New Condition.

Price re-think - Now including post!!
    edited April 2018
    Typical guitarist - changed my mind - I only play the PRRI at home so I prefer the quitter Jensen Alnico. FAT Jimmy C1025 is now up for grabs.