SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Source Audio Aftershock

Picked this up a few months ago but decided that as good as it is, the session I used it for is now defunct, so freeing up funds for other goodies.

Straight of of the box, this is primarily a bass overdrive unit, HOWEVER, coupled with the Source Audio NeuroHub app or computer program, this unit can be turned into any of the guitar orientated Source Audio One Series drive pedals (L.A Drive and Kingmaker Fuzz). 

This feature is awesome as it basically allows the unit to become a multi-effects drive pedal capable of everything from subtle tube grind to full blown scooped metal fuzz. Using the NeuroHub gives the user access to dozens of parameters including the option to stack (cascade) 2 different drives or run in parellel, 4 band parameteric EQ, multiple I/O routing options, stereo and mono ins and outs, and a lot more besides. You can also save up to 4 user presets and call on them on demand.

There really is a heck of a lot going on under the hood of this little unit so I would very much recommend watching some of the youtube videos available. 

Looking for what seems to be the going rate for these units these days, £105 plus postage of buyers choice.

Will upload photos later but happy to take questions in the meantime.
Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom