Netflix crackers

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• mattdavis said:
    The David Lettereman interviews are good. I like the Obama and Jay Z ones. Dave Chapelle comedy specials are also fantastic.  

Stranger Things is the greatest nostalgia fest ever and a cracking yarn. 

Depending on how strong your stomach is, I loved the first 2 series of Manhunter, but it is at points, properly disgusting...

would also agree re Last Chance U - that was surprisingly addictive and engaging (1st series a bit more than the second). 

Have always resisted pay tv like Sky/amazon etc. But I reckon we use normal tv pretty much just for the news since we got Netflix - I think it is a brilliant service with consistent top quality content. 

Do you mean mindhunter? I can't find a manhunter. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    edited April 2018
    mattdavis said:
    The David Lettereman interviews are good. I like the Obama and Jay Z ones. Dave Chapelle comedy specials are also fantastic.  

Depending on how strong your stomach is, I loved the first 2 series of Manhunter, but it is at points, properly disgusting...

would also agree re Last Chance U - that was surprisingly addictive and engaging (1st series a bit more than the second). 

Have always resisted pay tv like Sky/amazon etc. But I reckon we use normal tv pretty much just for the news since we got Netflix - I think it is a brilliant service with consistent top quality content. 

Oops - I meant Hannibal - a sort of adaptation  of early era Hannibal Lecter stuff.   Mindhunter is great too - took me a few episodes to get into, but then it seemed to find its rhythm. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    mattdavis said:
    mattdavis said:

Oops - I meant Hannibal - a sort of adaptation  of early era Hannibal Lecter stuff.   Mindhunter is great too - took me a few episodes to get into, but then it seemed to find its rhythm. 

There is Manhunt which is the Unabomber story. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.