SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb unfinished bass body and neck

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    edited April 2014
    GSPBASSES;208267" said:
    DrBob said:

Graham,

Not having a go mate I promise, as you know, I've already done well out of your workshop move clearout, just really impressed by the deal !

Don't suppose you're letting go of any more Strats are you ? ;-)

I do have some "B" grade Strat bodies I'll let you know tomorrow what there is.

Ooohhh, now I'm excited !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    @GSPBASSES, did you get my email re. The neck? :) sorry to threadjack again!
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    edited April 2014 tFB Trader
    Hi   @DrBob and @Hymnal I have got bodies and necks I get back to you as soon as I can with Photos with PM's

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    GSPBASSES;209027" said:
    Hi   @DrBob and @Hymnal I have got bodies and necks I get back to you as soon as I can with Photos with PM's
    Thanks Graham
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    GSPBASSES;209027" said:
    Excellent! :)