SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Victory Sheriff 22 Head Plexi style £580

What's Hot
guitarmansteve77guitarmansteve77 Frets: 150
edited April 2018 in Amps £

Amp in great condition with footswitch and cover. Looking for a cash sale as I need some money but will take pedals in as a part exchange to lower the sale price. (photos to follow)

Pedals that I'm interested in as trades are -

• ThorpyFX Fallout Cloud
  • JHS Angry Charlie v3
  • Bogner Red Ecstacy
  • Wampler Velvet Fuzz
  • Suhr Eclipse 
  • Wampler Plexi Deluxe
  • Wampler Clarkesdale
  • JAM Pedals Tubedreamer 58
  • Strymon Sunset

This dual-channel, EL84-powered amp is all about classic British overdrive sounds, housed in the same light and portable metal chassis as our award-winning V30 and V40 heads. Blues-rock players will love the mid-60s-style feel and response of Input/Volume I, with enough gain to sing but also clean up well off the guitar. Input/Volume II takes off into hot-rodded 70s and 80s territory and beyond, retaining that classic British 'plexi' sound all the way. A separate speaker out gives you bedroom level cranked tone at just 0.3 watts. The Sheriff 22 is for rock players who want to travel small but go over big!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments