Does anyone know where you can buy knobs like these?

What's Hot
ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
edited April 2018 in FX
Hopefully a quick question, I'm looking to get some knobs like these for a DIY pedal project, but can't find them anywhere. Doesn't have to be exactly the same but I really like the look of the machined knobs with the dot marker, these have a good screw unlike some of the plastic push on ones that have an aluminium shell.

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--_6ZdFr7H--/a_exif,c_limit,e_unsharp_mask:80,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_south,h_1600,q_80,w_1600/v1435853432/wx9wfcsn3l5elm33f7l8.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28312
    Banzai have some a bit like that but domed.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    Wow great shout, I've never seen them before! What a collection!
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28312
    They can be a bit slow on shipping but there's a good selection. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Sporky said:
    They can be a bit slow on shipping but there's a good selection. 
    Yup Banzai are occasionally really irritating.  I’ve currently had an order processing for the last two weeks and all of the items are showing in stock.  Sometimes it feels like they just decide not to bother sending the stuff until you remind them you’d like the things you’ve paid them for.  

I’d use somewhere else but the only other option for some of this stuff is American companies who charge way too much to ship and you have to pay vat on top.  
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    ^exactly that, just cancelled an order for something that turned out not to be in stock. But have bought a few sets of knobs no problem. Luck seems to be involved.
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    Thanks for your help guys, ended up getting 4 of these from RS, close enough for me, and free delivery, so £3.80 all in for 4. They fit 6.4mm shaft, should be right for a normal pot on a pedal? I've never really thought about shaft size before when talking about knobs *ahem*

https://uk.rs-online.com/mobile/p/potentiometer-knobs/0499977/
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Well Banzai are really bugging me this time I emailed them last Sunday after posting in this thread asking which parts were out of stock and holding my order up but they haven't bothered replying.  Usually when I send them an email they tend to get their shit together and send me what they have but this time they've totally ignored me.  So after 3 weeks my order is still showing as processing and all of the parts are still showing in stock.

I've reordered most of the other parts I need from other places which have now arrived but they're the only people outside of pedalpartsplus where I can get 1590bb tall enclosures and I can't use PPP because the cost of getting powder coated enclosures from them to the UK is criminal.

Well you suck Banzai.