SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or FT - AMT Pangaea, Digitech Hendrix, JHS Twin Twelve, Fuzz Face (and more!)

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9963
edited June 2018 in FX £

Hi all,

Having a bit of a tidy up and having had some good progress recently finding the set up appropriate to my use case has brought to light a few surplus items in addition to those I was already looking to move on. So thought best to bung it all in combined threads with an up to date Wish list for potential trades or part exchange etc. to see if anything appeals to you good people.

All items are in good/very good condition unless otherwise noted. I’m in Birmingham should a meet up or collection be an option.

AMT Pangaea CP100 - £85 + Delivery. Impulse response host. You can save loads of IR files to this and place it in your chain to get the best speaker simulations I've heard. You can also add eq and I think reverb etc. Headphone output as well as normal line out. Boxed & PSU.

Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience – £80 + delivery. SOLD A most excellent modelling pedal, which models the recorded tones of an obscure guitarist, called Jimmy Hendricks. A number of model settings based on the songs with rhythm and lead tones for each, good potential output options to amps and mixers etc. Nice sturdy Wah type enclosure. Boxed & manual & carry bag & PSU.

https://i.imgur.com/RjWcPyd.jpg

JHS Twin Twelve (version 2) – £100 + delivery. A preamp/drive pedal based on the 1684 Silvertone amp as used by Jack White in the White Stripes, the It Might Get Loud movie and more recently again on his current tour. Also has a clean boost mode, which boosts cleanly. It does sound good into another amp or direct through a speaker simulator, or into the fx return of an amp. The “Andy at Pro Guitar Shop dot com” demo of this on Youtube is spectacular. But I have an MXR Dist+ which fills a similar job for me, and a Bad Monkey so can’t justify this as well. No Box but will be safely packed. 

Dr J Planes Walker Fuzz - £30 + delivery. Fuzz face type pedal with a switch between Ge and Si modes, in a sturdy metal case. Now you can walk the many planes of fuzz, or something. Does a nice fuzzy overdrive but doesn't seem enough output for my liking. Think Dr J is the posher version of Joyo – more interesting pedals in better enclosures, but with sillier names. Boxed.

Also for sale in the relevant sections:
Big Baby Taylor acoustic guitar - £200 (if I can replace). OK condition, still very playable
Korg Microkorg XL - £110 (Headphone output not working)
Fender ’68 Custom Reissue Princeton Reverb - £550
Jet City Jettenuator - £70
James Hetfield EMG pickup set with all connectors etc - £60 SOLD
Gibson G Force Tuners model A (no psu) - £50

Wish List for trades (or if you’re selling let me know):
Yamaha THR100HD
Danelectro DCV56CR Convertible, Fender Telecoustic/Stratacoustic, or other similar smallish “acoustic that plays like an electric”. Or a Gretsch Jim Dandy!
Big muff style fuzz, for White Stripes type riffing and solos (Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground intro riff is ideal sound). Would consider other fuzzes that do similar even if the sound isn’t exact, just need more output than a fuzz face.
Any questions, suggestions or offers please shout up…

Pics will be available in this post shortly

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments