SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FSFT: Badcat Bobcat 100r for AX8/Helix/Kemper or anything Cornford.

xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited April 2018 in Amps £
Picked this up from the legend @jimmyguitar a few months back as I was returning to gigging after a year off, sadly workload has put a stop to this ;( so basically it has been sat in my studio unused since. Same immaculate condition, original thread with pics below:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/120358/sold-badcat-bobcat-100r-combo-450#latest

This is a great little gigging amp if you are wanting ultra spanky fender style clean, 5 watt pre amp into 100 watt power amp attenuated, so you can basically get the pre singing and then set volume on master, tube heaven at any level! I paid £450 so that is the price, Trades I am not playing live at the moment so would look at a Helix, AX8 or Kemper potentially (obviously with cash added). Other than that I am a sucker for a Cornford and love Fender Super and pro-sonics  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments