Mini wahs

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 689
    I've got a Crybaby incoming, will be selling my Chi Wah Wah although it's served me well I fancy a change.
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    jpttaylor said:
    John_P said:
    I like the size of the Xotic and can see that going on a board but I like switchless wahs.    Hotone do a purple one but are there any other smaller sized switchless wahs?
    Dunlop bought out a Crybaby Bass Mini Wah a few years ago - that's switchless, just like the bigger one. I'm investigating buying one, just because I'm not a massive fan of normal or conventional wah sounds.
    I would be very interested how you find it with guitar. I’ve looked them before and figured it wouldn’t work well but if it sounds ok I might try one.  
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1817

The AMT, Chi Wah Wah and Morley are the only ones that I know of that are switchless.

The AMT is switched (unless they've brought out another model) . It has an on/off LED to help though 
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    I have the mooer wah tiny and brilliant plus switchless  wouldn't use anything else now, as they are all comically big 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    Hotone Soul Press (or whatever the orange one is called) Really nice sounding and also functions as a volume & expression if needed 
    Yes, they are actually very good.........cry baby mini is a bit easier to use tho'
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
    Anyone got a mini cry baby going?
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
    I have the Mooer for sale at the mo if anyone wants it. My feet are too enormous.  
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.