SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1964 (vintage not reissue) Gibson 345 FOR SALE

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Saturday bump for a nice ES. 

Can send clips and pics etc no trouble if interested in seeing the guitar. 

Many thanks 
    Hugh 

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Surprised this is still kicking around. Have a surprised this is still kicking around bump. 
    Thanks kindly sir. I know it's maybe not in an ideal location for most folk, me not shipping it and overall price. 

Tis a very nice guitar though and had a number of these oldies over the years. It's most definitely up there with them in tone and quality. 

I stand by this one too, if anyone able to work a deal then I'm not going to emigrate to Bolivia if there's any issues. The guitar is well played and used but much loved and pretty straight for its years. I'm just not using it and needing funds elsewhere (story of my life...) :)

As mentioned in the above posts I could possibly drive and meet if certain conditions were met (a few quid for petrol home if the guitar doesn't hit the spot for one). 

Thanks again
    H

www.proudhoney.com

Still available.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com