SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB cheap valve amp all sorted!

What's Hot
justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
edited April 2018 in Amps £
not a huge budget guys but any bargains out there pm me can travel around 70-100miles outside Cardiff cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MtBMtB Frets: 922
    At least give us a clue on what you're after! Head? Head and cab? Combo? Cleans? Distortion? Doom? 
  • justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
    I’m open to suggestions don’t mind a head or a combo would like reverb if possible but can’t afford to be picky! 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28358
    What's your budget? 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    Under £300 if at all possible
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28358
    I have a Laney LC15R that I would part with for usefully less than that. Happy to ship.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    I could do my Engl Gigmaster 15 combo for £300. Just had new power valves,  re-bias and pat test carried out by Coopersonic. 

Superb little amp,   made in Germany. 
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    trace elliot speed twin £250 fender cleans, marshall 800 gain on the drive side, spring reverb too!
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Can recommend crate vintage Club vc5212 (50w) or vc3112 (30).  Very under rated so sell very cheap so worth keeping eyes peeled as the produce a seriously good tone. 
    I just sold my v16 palomino:-( I’m kicking myself now didn’t realise how good it actually was vs how much it cost!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    justtt007 said:
    I just sold my v16 palomino:-( I’m kicking myself now didn’t realise how good it actually was vs how much it cost!
    Cracking amps of serious sound quality.  I like the 30 and 50 cos they have two channel with independent volume and reverb controls.
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    For £300 you could have my MJW Bantam Head. I’m pretty positive you wouldn’t be able to buy a better made or sounding amp for £300
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    You could get a new Jet City head for that....vastly under rated
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7878
    Gibson GA15 (or 15VR). I play mine through a 2x12 cab, fantastic little amp.  Little bit Fender, lots of Vox, and gets sort of Marshally when pushed hard. 

Its outlived several handwired biutique amps! 

It’s perfect for me. Spot on!  
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615

Any interest Laney VC15 white tolex limited edition (with cert, fsw & original box somewhere). Great lil amps...plenty of gain on the dirt channel. Reverb. Plenty demos on YT. Have eyes on something so will unhappily part with this to get that.

Altho that Engl gigmaster above would be seriously attracting me if I was in your shoes

• Get yourself a H&K Tubemeister ...you won't be disappointed and you'll still have a few pints worth of cash in your pocket! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Hi guys thanks for all the offers just got a bargain Laney lc15r for £65! Thanks again 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom