SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedaltrain Classic Pro pedalboard - 32"x16"

BlaineBlaine Frets: 1

Pedaltrain Classic Pro pedalboard - comes with BOTH softcase + hard tourcase, so perfect for any gigging situation.

Pedalboard itself is in great condition. The hardcase has taken a bit of a beating with one of the corners being a bit worse for ware, and the wheels being a bit worn, they still turn though. Will also remove stickers.

The softcase has a few holes here and there but I've never felt worried about it properly bursting or anything. The photos should show any major imperfections of both cases.

I also have power supply mounting brackets that I'll chuck in if anyone needs them. 

Looking at about £130 for everything. Might be willing to sell either case separately but would rather get rid of it all at once. Having both cases has come in really useful for different situations, personally.

Can meet in central Glasgow or at my flat in Southside. Willing to post but would have to be at buyers expense.

No trades.

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BlaineBlaine Frets: 1
    Bump, I'm willing to sell the board with the softcase separate from the hardcase as I may have a buyer for the hardcase. Pedalboard + softcase for £80.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom