SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Fender USA Standard Telecaster (Black with maple)

TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Frets: 34
edited May 2018 in Guitars £
It's been sold.  I'm a bit sad, as it was great and a looker - but at least it will now be used a lot.

For sale:  My Fender USA Standard Telecaster in Black with maple neck.  It's a 2014 model - the one with the belly cut and the Custom Shop pickups (Broadcaster in the bridge and Twisted Tele in the neck).  Sounds awesome.

Looking for £750 for a straight sale.

I've hardly played this, as I'm a bass player really, so it's in perfect condition.

Recent pro set up by Dave Walsh at Eternal Guitars and new strings on board.

Comes with case.   It's got a genuine Fender replacement pickguard on - but I'll also include the original white one.

I'm after an EOB Stratocaster - so would consider a straight trade for one of those.  May also consider a trade for an offset Telecaster.

USA 2014 Telecaster

5 4
Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom