SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Marshall 1974 Style 1x12 Combo Cab

lewis_greylewis_grey Frets: 30
edited April 2018 in Amps £
Hi guys,

Selling this combo cab, ideal for anyone doing an 18w Marshall clone or similar style build. It actually housed a Metropolous JTM45 clone when I got it but I’m now using that amp as a separate head and cab configuration so this is surplus to requirement.

Not sure of the build, may well have been supplied from Metropolous. Regardless it’s of high quality ply construction and has the much sought after and eye wateringly expensive EC Collins pin stripe grill cloth. Few marks from use but overall good condition. The cab depth is 9 inches and the back is obviously drilled for a JTM45 chassis, you can either re-drill or just make a new back panel if you’re housing a different chassis.

Price is £130 unloaded or I can supply it loaded with the Celestion 8ohm Alnico Gold pictured for £250 (great match for a 1974 style circuit). I’d estimate courier cost to be £20-30 but we can discuss if interested. Collection welcome, located near Ipswich in Suffolk and can meet/deliver in person if sensible distance.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments